Ready for your next expansion of artwork? Contact us for a free consultation!
Ready for your next expansion of artwork? Contact us for a free consultation!
COvid-19 NSW Health order:
NSW Government HEALTH ORDERS have stated that from the 11th of October people that have chosen to be vaccinated with the covid-19 vaccine will be able to pretend to be free with their vaccine passport.
Blacktown tattoo, hates the fact that only part of society and its clients are allowed out to play and find it very difficult to open.
But we will with a small crew open and we will be taking reasonable measures to follow the NSW Health orders (discriminating orders) as best as we can..
Reminder: we have been shut down from 26th of June 2021 to 16th of Oct 2021, we ask that all people all people! Juiced or non juiced, to respect this fact that are a non essential business and we have been shut for a long time. Might I add for the second time in 2 years..
So please respect the studio and the artist by following the nsw health orders.
If you do have a booking which was during the lockdown period we will be in contact with you over the next few days to rebook you, now we ask for all clients to do the right thing by telling us your Vaccine status when we ring you to rebook you. This is your responsibility to inform us of your status. We have taken reasonable action in notifying the public and our clients of our intention to reopen following the guideline from the NSW Health orders. We wish that these orders were not discriminating and create a 2 tier society.
We are a Custom Tattoo Studio, we no longer have old flash sheets on walls or flash books for people to flick through.
We want to design you a one off piece of art.
If you send us a enquiry via our Social Media pages, please allow us time to respond. As we are busy Tattooing we do not get to inboxes straight away. So try calling the studio for faster response
(02) 9676 3166 also we will not reply to messages out of Hours.
Please read our T&Cs at the bottom of the page, you leave Money you are bound by our T&Cs…
Photo ID is a must, NO PHOTO ID NO TATTOO! (temporarily juice certificate while health orders are in place required)
Photos on your phone will not be accepted. So don’t waste your time not bringing ID
We still require all clients to sign in with QR scan code, No hand holders.
We are Appointment only Studio, Sorry no walk ins (this ain't a fast food restaurant). Always best to book in.
To book in you will need to come into the studio and leave CASH deposit.
We will set up a online system for booking for non vaxed people only for when non vax can come out to play, again this is only for the non vaxed.
CASH ONLY, ATM 4 shops away
NO DISCOUNTS, we have been shut down for 4 months, don’t ask the answer is NO…
Kenny (TMD) I am the Captain of the little studio. with 10yrs of Tattooing + yrs of being a custom air brusher. I have a lot exp I can offer to all clients that walk into our studio. very well rounded artist, with a passion for bright colourful tattoos.
more from TMD .
Luke is our newest member, check out Scuds Instagram
you can also check out Blacktown Tattoo's instagram page
Mel is a great upcoming artist who is now taking off in Tattooing.
Check out this great video
Quick Promo from TMD
Terms of Conditions,
The Clients responsibility
1. You the client hereby release the Tattoo Studio, and its employees and agents, from all manner of Liabilities, claims, actions and demands, in law or in equity, which I or my heirs have or might have now or hereafter by reason of complying with my request to be Tattooed.
2. You the client willingly submit to these procedures, with a full understanding of possible complications such as, but not limited too, infection, catching a or diseases, allergic reaction to tattoo pigment, latex gloves and/ or soap, scarring, difficulties in detecting melanoma. Neither the artist nor the Tattoo Studio is responsible for the meaning or spelling of the word, fraise or symbol that I have been provided to them or chosen from flash (design sheets) or internet..
3. If the tattoo is custom and needs to be designed, the client will be able to see the design on the day of the session or earlier if the artist suggest a consultation is required (drawing fees may apply). In most cases, the artist will prepare the design in front of the customer, to avoid misunderstandings or confusion. THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE TATTOO TIME.
4. The staff has the right to Refuse the Tattoo design if:
- in the opinion of the staff the design WILL NOT create a good Tattoo
it includes racist/ fascist/ OMG / homophobic reference.
We reserve all rights to all tattoo designs done at Blacktown Tattoo.
1. The customer is always informed and happy to move his/hers appointment to different artist, our staff have the right to do so.
2. The customer is always informed about which artist will tattoo them and will have a chance to view their portfolio before the tattoo starts.
1. If the session is finished early due to the client, not because of the Studio or Artist then the customer is required the full price of the session. If the tattoo is completed before session is finish the client will pay for the time taken for the service.
2. The staff will set a price for small work that will not take longer than 1 hour or longer Clients will be on Hourly rate that matches the Artist rate.
3. Payment for the session will be paid on completion of the service- WE ACCEPT CASH ONLY. Please have the appropriate cash with you when you arrive at the studio, as they're not many options to get cash around the studio.
4. If you need to get cash after your appointment, you will need to leave ID and something of Value in our possession.
NO KIDS WILL BE TAKEN as Security….
5. DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE- deposit will come off total cost at the end of the Tattoo session, unless you are making another appointment. The deposit will be rolled over to the next appointment.
6. Deposits will be to the value of the session time (ask the artist for price) unless tattoo is a small sitting (under 2 hours) the deposit will be $50.
7. Deposits under NO circumstances will be refunded. You can thank NSW Government and future potential lockdowns…..
8. You Agree to terms with Blacktown Tattoo not a certain artist, if your artist leaves you will have to pick another artist within Blacktown Tattoo.
1. Our staff has the right to move the tattoo SESSION, if the session is to be moved more than 3 times by the studio, the customer has a right to request a discount on their session. Again no refund on deposit will be given.
2. The artist has the right to move your appointment in the event of a health issue or personal circumstances.
3. Customers MUST give the studio 24 hour’s notice via phone, face to face of rescheduling appointment or will lose the deposit.
Note: NOT THE DAY BEFORE,MUST BE FULL 24HRS BEFORE!
(DO NOT DM or EMAIL US, your messages will be Ignored)
1. NO PHOTO ID with D.O.B = NO TATTOO. Scanned or photos of ID on smart phone or devices is not acceptable.
Only digital ID accepted is from the Service NSW app.
2. We reserve the right to refuse to do a tattoo on persons that appear to be under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs.
3. Due to Social Distancing, we ask you come to your appointment alone and please do not bring children. Our studio is small and we must respect Social Distancing and other clients. NO HAND HOLDERS.
1. Please follow the aftercare instructions given, apply the recommended aftercare products
2. Your artwork may need a touch up, you must pop into the studio within 2 months and show the artist who did the work, he or she will decide if touch up is needed. This will be a free service (1 time only), but if you come in after 2 months then you must pay for the touch up. Please remember who tattooed you, if you can’t remember your artist we will NOT do the touch up..
Things that may be influence on
1. The Tattoo Detail
2. The overall quality of the piece
3. Placement on the skin
4. Size of the tattoo
5. Bad attitude towards staff and or business.
6. Bringing hand holders
7. Discriminate against anyone
Thank you from all the Staff at